OUR VISION, CORE VALUES, & COMMITTMENTS
Reaching the Lost: It is our vision to reach people who do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ, as well as the broken and weary within the church community.
Empowering the Hurting: It is our vision to clearly model and communicate the life changing power of God and to help people discover their gifts, talents, and purpose.
Assimilating the Lonely: It is our vision to integrate people from diverse backgrounds into our church body by helping develop strong, healthy, and lasting relationships.
Leading our generation for Christ: It is our vision to be a relevant and cutting-edge congregation that will impact our community, culture, and world.
The Centrality of God’s Word and Spirit
- We endeavor to walk in sync with the Holy Spirit and always embrace the Bible as the ultimate rule for faith and conduct.
- We endeavor to operate by the highest corporate and personal ethics and standards.
- We believe that God values all people regardless of their race, gender, economic status, education level, physical and/or emotional challenges. The only Person more important than people to us is God.
- We endeavor to find ourselves by losing ourselves in the highest possible level of love, care, decency, and service to others.
- We are committed to removing barriers that keep people from understanding and experiencing the transformational power of a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to pursing truth in our relationships with God and each other; we are not persuaded by human opinion.
- We are committed to embracing God’s Word completely as the ultimate guide for how we live, view ourselves, as well as how we treat others.
- We are committed to actively work toward the cause and calling that we have-- individually and as a church community, to serve the world.
- We are committed to inspiring people to live so big that the overflow impacts everyone and everything around them.
Image already added
Image already added